***LATEST NEWS 21 SEP 2013 ***
*** Three additional chapters released – Free for registered purchasers ***
Introducing the first book published on Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials. This book is a step by step guide for administrators and IT Professionals who are deploying, installing, configuring and managing Windows Server 2012 Essentials.
The book takes a pictorial guide through the various components and functionality of the operating system and provides the user with a comprehensive overview of the different options available in configuring and maintaining the server. Readers with a very basic understanding of networking may find some of the concepts challenging, but not overwhelming. Ideally, the reader should have a decent understanding of computer operations, and be able to perform standard computer tasks without much reference to manuals. Advanced readers will find this book a useful reference guide.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: What is Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Chapter 2: Getting Started
- Chapter 3: Post-Installation Tasks
- Chapter 4: Users
- Chapter 5: Computers and Backup
- Chapter 6: Server Folders and Hard Drives
- Chapter 7: Applications
- Chapter 8: Server Settings
- Chapter 9: Access Anywhere
- Chapter 10: Monitoring
- Chapter 11: Putting It Together
Registered purchasers of the first edition of this book, are entitled to a free addendum to the book. This addendum will include an additional three advanced topics that are not in the scope of this book. The chapters will take the reader beyond the basics of this book and examine the process of working with Virtualization using Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V, how to extend the network with additional servers, and how to grow the server beyond the 25 users and devices limitation.
- Title: An Administrators Guide to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Author: Boon Tee
- Format: Adobe PDF e-book + BONUS ePUB and MOBI formats included
- First Published: January 2013
- ISBN: 978-0-9875103-0-3
- Pages: 190
- Price: $14.95 (Australian Dollars)
|1. Installing a Remote Desktop Server with Windows Server 2012 Essentials|
|2. Growing beyond 25 users with Windows Server 2012 Essentials|
|3. Virtualizing Windows Server 2012 Essentials using Hyper-V|