Here is a link to a blog series covering Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. The series is presented by the USA based IT Pro Evangelists from Microsoft.
The topics covered are as follows:
- INTRO TO SERIES: Disaster Recovery Planning for I.T. Pros
- Disaster recovery for IT Pros: How to Plan, What are the considerations?
- Value of Server Virtualization to Disaster Recovery Management.
- How Hyper-v Replica can save the day
- Create Backups of VMs in Windows Azure by using PowerShell
- Cloud-based Backup and Restore for Windows Azure Virtual Machines
- Is there value in testing your Disaster Recovery plan?
- High Availability, Disaster Recovery, and Windows Azure
- File Server Disaster Recovery to the cloud with Windows Azure
- Desktop virtualization as a Work Area Recovery Option. How to set it up?
- Windows Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager (HRM)
- Disaster Recovery Planning Checklist
- Do I need an offline backup?
- Planning for DR capacity with the Capacity Planner for Hyper-V Replica
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Series recap
You will find the series here – http://mythoughtsonit.com/2014/02/intro-to-series-disaster-recovery-planning-for-i-t-pros/