As the title implies, we are finally able to purchase, implement and deploy the Windows Storage Server 2008R2 Essentials solution for small businesses. This server, which comes in a variety of hard drive options from 1TB to 6TB of storage will provide an excellent out-of-box solution for small businesses.
Among the unique feature set are the following:
- Automated daily client computer backups of Windows and Macintosh clients and server backups.
- Simple recovery of individual files, folders and entire computers from image-based backups.
- Centralized file organization.
- Remote Access similar to what is available in SBS and SBS Essentials can provide RWA access in branch offices and locations where there is no SBS server.
- Support for thrid party add-ins.
You can download the Datasheet here – http://www.powerbiz.net.au/files/WSSE2.pdf
PowerBiz Solutions has partnered with Hewlett-Packard to provide a custom solution called PowerBiz Backup Essentials. Using the HP Proliant Microserver, the PowerBiz Backup Essentials unit is a self contained Windows Storage Server 2008R2 Essentials solution. Just start up the unit, and configure a few settings to your network, and it is ready to go.
For pricing, specifications and availability, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the HP Proliant Microserver, check out this blog post – http://blog.powerbiz.net.au/features/hp-proliant-microserver/