Altaro, developers of Altaro Hyper-V Backup, have put out a really good eBook detailing how you can improve the core areas of your Hyper-V environment.
From the website, the eBook will help you master Hyper-V:
- How to secure your Hyper-V deployment beyond the basics, managing access to Virtual Machine functions, applying Group Policy, best practices on antimalware, and more
- How to get the most out of Hyper-V Manager, setting up Native Network Teams and how Hyper-V’s Virtual Switches work
- Understanding the concept of vCPUs and how to undertake capacity planning for Hyper-V
- Learn the proper use of Hyper-V Dynamic Disks, how they operate and common myths surrounding the topic
- How to connect storage to Hyper-V, including a variety of options as well as best practices.
Here is a list of the chapters.
- Chapter 1: Seven Keys to Hyper-V Security
- Chapter 2: Hyper-V Manager – An Introduction
- Chapter 3: Set Up Native Network Teams for Hyper-V
- Chapter 4: A Quick Guide to Hyper-V’s Virtual Switch
- Chapter 5: Hyper-V Virtual CPUs
- Chapter 6: Proper Use of Hyper-V Dynamic Disks
- Chapter 7: Connecting Hyper-V to Storage
You can download the eBook here – http://www.altaro.com/hyper-v-backup/lp/ebook/7-key-areas-improving-hyper-v-guide-ebook.php.
*Thanks to Dr Tom Schinder for the link!