A common question asked for Office 365 users is “How do I configure my iPhone to access my Office 365 emails”. The Office 365 help website has the answer here – http://help.outlook.com/en-au/140/dd125429.aspx
Basically, you will need to configure your iPhone with a Microsoft Exchange email account from the settings page. You will need the following information:
- Email – your Office 365 email address
- Username – this is the same as your email address above
- Password – your password
- Description – this is optional
- Server – this appears after you click next. See below for how to get the server name
To get the servername, you can follow the steps from my previous blog – http://blog.powerbiz.net.au/office/how-to-manually-configure-outlook-2010-for-office-365/ This involves point 1 and 2.
1. Log in to the Microsft Online Services portal – https://portal.microsoftonline.com and open up the Outlook Web App.
2. Note down the address of the server from the web browser address bar.
That should do the trick. You may have to restart the iPhone, as I have seen that issue before.
This solution should also work for connecting up your Android phones as well.