Microsoft’s Garage Series Team have released a video to answer the most common questions regarding Shared Computer Activation in Office 365 ProPlus.
- How do I use shared computer activation and what do I need to download or enable in Office 365?
- I’m a small business or bought Office 365 directly or via a 3rd party. Can I use shared computer activation if I don’t have Volume Licensing versions of Office?
- Can I use Office 365 ProPlus with shared computer activation in my standard image? What if some people don’t have Office 365 ProPlus rights on those PCs?
- Will shared computer activation work with Citrix XenApp, Azure RemoteApp or similar remoting solutions?
- Can I replace normal, user-based subscription activation completely with shared computer Activation? Are there any disadvantages?
Watch the Video here.
To find out how to configure this, view the blog post here – http://blog.powerbiz.net.au/office-365/installing-office365-proplus-on-a-rds-server-terminal-server-using-shared-computer-activation/