Bookmark this page to find information on trending security topics.
Microsoft Security Tips and Talk
Unable to display feed at this time.
Microsoft Malware Protection Center
- Uncovering Linux based cyberattack using Azure Security Center May 23, 2019As detection capabilities advance, attackers are using new and stealthier techniques to stay undetected and persist with their motives. Azure Security Center, Microsoft’s cloud-based cyber solution helps customers safeguard their cloud workloads as well as protect them from these threats. The post Uncovering Linux based cyberattack using Azure Security Cente […]
- UK launches cyberstrategy with long-term relevance May 23, 2019Read a review of the “National Cyber Security Strategy: 2016-2021,” the most frequently referenced document in cybersecurity discussions. Learn three ways that the security strategy can expand and thrive and why it’s important to revisit it to help secure your digital transformation. The post UK launches cyberstrategy with long-term relevance appeared first […]
- New browser extensions for integrating Microsoft’s hardware-based isolation May 23, 2019The hardware-based isolation technology on Windows 10 that allows Microsoft Edge to isolate browser-based attacks is now available as a browser extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. We introduced the container technology in 2017. Since then, we have been evolving the technology and engaging with customers to understand how hardware-based isolation […]
- Step 9. Protect your OS: top 10 actions to secure your environment May 21, 2019The “Top 10 actions to secure your environment” series outlines fundamental steps you can take with your investment in Microsoft 365 security solutions. In “Step 9. Protect your OS,” you’ll learn how to configure Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection to prevent, detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats. The post Step 9. Protect your OS: t […]
- Ovum recommends Microsoft security to safeguard your hybrid and multi cloud environments May 16, 2019Read why Ovum believes Microsoft 365 and Azure can protect enterprises who use multiple cloud providers. The post Ovum recommends Microsoft security to safeguard your hybrid and multi cloud environments appeared first on Microsoft Security.
Kapersky Lab Threat Post
- Goodbye Passwords: Hello Identity Management May 23, 2019As passwords are increasingly viewed as security liabilities, Identity Management solutions are picking up the slack.
- Shade Ransomware Expands to U.S. Targets May 23, 2019Coming to America: The Shade ransomware, which has historically targeted Russian victims, was recently spotted expanding its sights.
- Calibration Attack Drills Down on iPhone, Pixel Users May 23, 2019A new way of tracking mobile users creates a globally unique device fingerprint that browsers and other protections can't stop.
- SandboxEscaper Drops Three More Windows Exploits, IE Zero-Day May 23, 2019As promised, developer SandboxEscaper has dropped exploit code for four more bugs, on the heels of releasing a Windows zero-day yesterday.
- Soaring Cryptocurrency Prices Draw Malicious New Onslaught of Apps, Malware May 23, 2019As Bitcoin prices surge, so too are malicious apps, malware-ridden scams and cryptojacking attacks looking to profit from the cryptocurrency industry.