Bookmark this page to find information on trending security topics.
Microsoft Security Tips and Talk
Unable to display feed at this time.
Microsoft Malware Protection Center
- Overview of the Marsh-Microsoft 2019 Global Cyber Risk Perception survey results September 18, 2019Results from the 2019 Marsh-Microsoft Global Cyber Risk Perception survey reveal several encouraging signs of improvement in the way organizations view and manage cyber risk. The post Overview of the Marsh-Microsoft 2019 Global Cyber Risk Perception survey results appeared first on Microsoft Security.
- Operational resilience begins with your commitment to and investment in cyber resilience September 17, 2019Operational resilience cannot be achieved without a true commitment to and investment in cyber resilience. The post Operational resilience begins with your commitment to and investment in cyber resilience appeared first on Microsoft Security.
- Are students prepared for real-world cyber curveballs? September 12, 2019Are today’s students getting the preparation they need to do the cybersecurity work of tomorrow? Read the findings from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) CyberForce Competition.™ The post Are students prepared for real-world cyber curveballs? appeared first on Microsoft Security.
- Foundations of Flow—secure and compliant automation, part 2 September 11, 2019In part 2 of our two-part series, we go deeper into how Microsoft Flow secures your users and data, as well as enhances the IT experience. The post Foundations of Flow—secure and compliant automation, part 2 appeared first on Microsoft Security.
- Automated incident response in Office 365 ATP now generally available September 9, 2019Powerful automation capabilities help improve the effectiveness and efficiency of investigating and responding to Office 365 alerts. The post Automated incident response in Office 365 ATP now generally available appeared first on Microsoft Security.
Kapersky Lab Threat Post
- Facebook Removed Tens of Thousands of Apps Post-Cambridge Analytica September 20, 2019Facebook said it has suspended and banned tens of thousands of apps on its platform after its investigation, launched after Cambridge Analytica, into how they collect and use data.
- Forcepoint VPN Client is Vulnerable to Privilege Escalation Attacks September 20, 2019Forcepoint has fixed a privilege escalation vulnerability in its VPN Client for Windows.
- News Wrap: Emotet’s Return, U.S. Vs. Snowden, Physical Pen Testers Arrested September 20, 2019Threatpost editors discuss the return of Emotet, a new lawsuit against Edward Snowden and more.
- Mattress Company Leaks Data Records of 387K Customers September 20, 2019A database lacking password protection exposed sensitive data of customers of Milwaukee-based mattress company Verlo Mattress.
- Payment Card Breach Hits 8 Cities Using Vulnerable Bill Portal September 19, 2019Eight cities have been hit by a data breach targeting payment cards.