ZDNet reviewed the new License Terms for Windows 10 and found no major surprises.
- Activation and licensing status is as per previous versions of Windows.
- Transfer rights. No changes. OEM copies are locked to the device, and retail copies can be transferred.
- Downgrade rights. Users can downgrade to Windows 7 or 8.1 for as long as the earlier versions are within the support lifecycle.
- Automatic Updates. The news here is that automatic updates will happen as dictated by Microsoft. Business users will have some management over this.
- Office on Windows RT. No commercial rights will be assigned to the bundled/included free version.
The full article can be read here – http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-releases-new-license-terms-for-windows-10-no-surprises/